Thanks! (and a small favour...)
THANK YOU for trusting me on this journey!
I know it's a scary thing to invest in an online course, and I hope you've got many times the value of what you paid for it.
Secondly (and here's the favour...), I'm building up a collection of videos, photos and testimonials from everyone who has studied and benefitted from this course, so I can display them proudly over on my website.
It would really help me out it if you could do 1 of these 3 things:
1. Record a quick, 30 to 90 second informal video (doesn't have to be high quality – you can just use your phone) where you answer these questions:
- Who are you? (feel free to mention your artist name if you like. I can link to your social media from the testimonial page if you want)
- Why did you buy The Ultimate EDM Mixing course?
- How did it help you? What results did you get?
Here's an example vid of one of my students (Oktavio) chatting about my "Music Theory for EDM Producers" course:
2. If you can’t record a video (or you’re too shy!), but you’d still like to help out, simply snap a quick shot of you holding the case up by your face and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. If you are really, REALLY shy, even a short written testimonial would also be great (Like this:)
If you could do one (or more!) of those 3 things for me, it would really help me out, and I'd super-appreciate it!
Just email it to email@example.com with your video or photo attached, or feel free to send a download link instead (e.g. from Google Drive, Drop Box or WeTransfer). Video is the best option if you can.
All the best, and thanks again!