If you have hundreds of 8 or 16 bar loops on your hard drive, the chances are you want to turn some of those into full songs, and actually finish your music. Going from a loop to whole song arrangement is one of the BIGGEST problems I get asked about, so today I’m going to share with you 6 simple steps which will help you take your ideas into fully finished songs.
They might be chord progressions, melody ideas, beats or vocals. In this video I share with you 6 steps you can take to select the best bits, and then finish your music. These techniques work for any style of music and in any music making software.
In this video you'll learn:
1. Finding your best idea out of the hundreds languishing on your hard drive.
2. Building it into a full loop with all the elements.
3. We will be going into some common song structures and how to arrange your idea into a full song with a super-quick hack.
4. We will also cover jamming along to add some interest - even if you can’t play an instrument!
5. We will be covering a touch of sound design, adding vocals and mixing.
6. AND we will be looking at how to add structural and dynamic interest to your arrangement.
If you want to share, click here to Tweet: https://ctt.ac/0XeKi
What’s your biggest struggle in music production? Is it arrangement, sound design, mixing, mastering? Let me know in the comments below and I’ll do my best to help! 🕺